Contact & Email Marketing Web Solution
The AHOY.COM Contact & Email Marketing Web solution includes comprehensive features and functionality to build a database of contact information, prepare broadcast email messages, and manage targeted email campaigns from an intuitive administration interface.
Like all AHOY.COM solutions, the Contact & Email Marketing Web solution pages are integrated seamlessly into a new or existing Web site design and are built to evolve in unison with the rest of the Web site. The database within the Contact & Email Marketing is administered from an interface that is accessible from any Web browser, giving Web site's administrator control over the database. He or she can upload a batch of contact information, create extracts of the database, add customized subscriber attributes, and create and send tailored HTML and/or text email broadcasts – all in real time.
Contact Database Management
- Easily locate records in the database by searching on customer name, email address, company or title.
- Add, edit or delete records in the contact database.
- User-definable fields support your specific data collection requirements.
- Easily change a customer's profile to receive or not receive broadcast email from you.
- Upload a batch of records to the database from a comma-delimited or tab-delimited file.
- Export database records to a spreadsheet for other uses such as print mail campaigns.
Targeted Email Campaigns
- Send text and/or HTML-formatted email messages to subscribers who have 'opted in'.
- Messages may be customized to contain the recipient's name, company, or other data fields.
- Easily upload images for use in HTML email campaign messages.
- Automatic link tracking and counting for email campaign messages.
- Email messages can be directed to a targeted audience based on attributes used to identify specific subgroups within the database.
- A test email can be sent only to designated test recipients prior to sending to the entire email campaign list of subscribers.
- A bounced message results in deactivation of the subscriber's record. Future campaigns will not be sent to that subscriber until the email address is updated.
Reporting and Tracking Functions
- Reports are created for each email campaign including: messages sent, messages received, messages opened, and click-thrus for all links in tabular and graphical format.
- Monitor click-thrus for each link in an HTML email and the recipients who opened the email, then clicked links.
- Reports can be exported to a spreadsheet file.
- View a report of subscribe and unsubscribe activity by date range.
- Set up of the standard contact/subscriber page that collects general demographic information.
- Includes an Unsubscribe page for individuals who want to 'opt out' of a mailing list.
- Select the colors used for the contact/subscriber form for display of text and navigation.
- Add a logo image that will be displayed in the upper left hand corner of the contact/subscriber form and the response page.
Enhanced Customization Options
- In addition to the standard setup, the appearance and layout of the Contact and Broadcast Email Manager page(s) are controlled by templates that we can modify to a client's specific requirements.
- Creation of a client-specific contact/subscriber page(s) with customized fields.
- Customized attributes may be added to so that visitors to the Web site who complete the contact/subscriber page can identify their interests. NOTE: This feature enables you to send targeted email to selected subscribers.
- Integration into other AHOY.com solutions so that a common database is used to capture contact and subscription information throughout the Web site. An example of this option is the integration of the contact/subscriber form into the AHOY.COM eCatalog & eCommerce Solution.
- NOTE: Since a client's needs are unique, the fee for each enhanced customization effort varies.