Photo Library Web Solution
The AHOY.COM Photo Library Web Solution is a simple way to add photos and other digital image files to
your Web site and organize them into categories and photo albums. Photos taken with a digital camera,
for example, can be uploaded and automatically resized for browsing by your Web site visitors.
The database of images is easily managed from an intuitive administrative interface and browsed by
category/album or searched by keyword.
Like all AHOY.COM solutions, the Photo Library Solution pages are integrated seamlessly into a new or
existing Web site design and are built to evolve in unison with the rest of the Web site. The database
is administered from an interface that is accessible from any Web browser connected to the Internet.
Photo Library Details
- The Photo Library index page displays a list of image categories that have been created.
- A category can have one or more albums. An album's index page displays a thumbnail version of each photo that links to a photo detail page.
- A photo detail page displays in a pop-up window that includes a full size version of the photo and various descriptive information that has been added to the database including: title and description. The pop-up window also includes "previous" and "next" buttons to facilitate browsing of photos within an album
Photo Library Management
- An intuitive Web-based administration interface enables you to easily upload image files to the database.
- Image files can be added, edited or deleted.
- Images can be automatically rotated and flipped for proper orientation.
- Easily locate photos by performing a keyword search.
- Easily sort photos in an album by 'dragging and dropping' the images.
- An unlimited number of photo categories and albums can be created.
- Photos can be associated with categories and albums.
- A large number of photos can be zipped and uploaded in bulk.
- Your logo image can be displayed in the upper left hand corner of Photo Library Web pages.
- Select colors used to display text and navigation on Photo Library Web pages.
- In addition to the standard configuration options, the appearance and layout of the Photo Library pages are controlled by templates that we can modify to a client's specific requirements.
- Photo Library information can also be integrated within existing Web site pages.
- NOTE: Since a client's needs are unique, the fee for each enhanced customization effort varies.