Recipe Manager Web Solution
The AHOY.COM Recipe Manager Web Solution is a feature-rich recipe management tool used to
maintain and publish recipe collections to your Web site. Your audience will be provided with useful,
detailed recipes and recipe emails that showcase your products and encourage repeat traffic to your Web site.
With Recipe Manager your online visitors will be able to print stylized recipe cards,
create ingredient shopping lists and sign up to receive Recipe Club emails. An intuitive
administrative interface allows you to easily manage recipe information and nutrition facts
as well as organize recipes by dish type, ethnicity, meal type, occasion, preparation method, etc.
You'll manage the Recipe Club newsletter and schedule and oversee your own Recipe Club mailing list.
Like all AHOY.COM solutions, the Recipe Manager Solution pages are integrated seamlessly into
any new or existing site design and are built to evolve in unison with the rest of the Web site.
All Recipe Manager features are conveniently managed via any Web browser connected to the Internet.
Standard Features for Web Site Visitors:
- Detailed recipe information including:
- cooking steps and methods
- recipe ingredients in metric or US measurements
- serving size
- nutritional content
- recipe photo
- prep time, cooking time
- recipe source
- chef/restaurant information
- food cost percentage
- Recipes locator searches for keyword, ingredient, meal type, course, ethnicity, etc.
- Automatic tracking and display of most popular recipes based on visitor 'hits'.
- Categorized recipe shopping lists are created for easy, in-store shopping.
- Recipes can be printed in standard stylized recipe card sizes: 3' x 5' and 4' x 6'.
- Recipes include an 'Email to Friend' interface.
- Visitors can subscribe to the Recipe Club and register to receive emails based on their preferences.
Standard Features for Administrators
Recipe Club Email Management and Reporting
- Add, edit or delete recipes and any associated information.
- Preview feature allows recipes to be scanned for accuracy prior to publishing.
- Create unlimited recipe associations such as: dish type, ethnicity, meal type, occasion, prep method, etc.
- Create recipe audience types including: consumer, restaurant, food service, etc.
- Enhance recipes by uploading recipe photos.
- Add, edit or delete Recipe Club member information.
- Select the recipes to be featured in each Recipe Club mailing.
- Customize message text for each Recipe Club mailings.
- In-advance scheduling of Recipe Club mailings.
- Send mailings by audience type, frequency and mail format preferences.
- View the Recipe Club email reports and get insight into which mailings create the best user response.
- The Recipe Manager is administered via any Web browser. No special client software (such as Java, Active X, or any other Plug-in) is needed.
- Choose custom text and navigation font colors for Recipe Manager Web pages.
- Add a logo image to be displayed in the upper left hand corner of Recipe Manager Web pages.
- Recipe Manager Web pages are template based, enabling us to alter the appearance and layout of the pages to a client's specific needs.
- Recipe Manager's database of information can also be integrated into existing Web site pages.
- NOTE: Since a client's needs are unique, the fee for each enhanced customization effort varies.